OJ&B Celebrates 25 Years Of DollyWood with 5 Amazing Dolly Quotes!
Country Music legend and OJ&B favorite, Dolly Parton, celebrated 25 Years of Dollywood in a one-hour special that took place on the Hal...
Country Music legend and OJ&B favorite, Dolly Parton, celebrated 25 Years of Dollywood in a one-hour special that took place on the Hallmark Channel this past weekend. The special featured the Grammy winner and Country Music Hall of Fame inductee in a musical tribute taped at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Dolly's friends including multiple Grammy Award winner Kenny Rogers,(Rogers and Parton sang the hit 'Islands in the Stream' which remains the #1 duet of all-time! What an accomplishment!) Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, and many more all made appearances to congratulate Dolly on 25 great years! Also joining in the fun was Billy Ray Cyrus and daughter Miley "Destiny Hope" Cyrus who is lucky enough to have Dolly as her Godmother!! How amazing would it be to have Dolly as your Godmother?
Dolly has always had a way with words (she is a songwriter after all)! So to celebrate her accomplishment I am going to list my top 5 Fave Dolly quotes of all time!
1. "I`m not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know that I`m not dumb. I also know I`m not blonde."
2. "It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."
3. "I was the first woman to burn my bra - it took the fire department four days to put it out."
4. "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!"
5. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Number 5 is my absolute favorite Dolly quote. Congratulations Dolly! Thanks for everything you do!
Check out an exclusive video of Dolly talking about the 25 years of Dollywood here.